Your actions could be as small as:
- Filling the kettle with just enough water for your coffee.
- Having a shorter shower. Getting clean doesn’t need to cost the earth. A five-minute shower, instead of an eight-minute one not only reduces greenhouse gas emissions, it can also save the average family over USD 500 a year.
- Asking yourself if you need to wash your hair two days in a row, or if dry shampoo will keep it looking healthy without wasting water.
- Using products that have been manufactured in an eco-friendly way.
- Washing laundry at room temperature – put a whole load on and leave it to dry while you’re at work instead of using the tumble dryer.
Or, as big as:
- Going vegetarian/vegan for the sake of the climate!
- Taking a walk/bi-cycling to work instead of driving in.
- Other actions that impact our planer lesser than otherwise..
List your actions by filling out the form below and inspire others to follow by sharing with your friends!